I was tagged by the lovely Rebecca from 26 Countless Possibilities to do this cute tag! I’m not exactly sure why or where it originated from, but I do know that it’s a very popular book tag right now. If you don’t know what a ‘book tag’ is, it’s a list of questions that blogs and booktubers pass along the internet that you answer in order for your readers to become more acquainted with you and your book choices. 🙂 So without further ado, here are the questions and answers!
1. Initial Attraction: a book you bought because of the cover.
I have a strange relationship with this series, and I probably wouldn’t have bought this if not for the gorgeous cover.
2. First Impressions: a book you got because of the summary.
Alright you guys, here’s a little confession: I actually don’t buy many books. Yeah. It’s true. Most of the books I read are from the library. This one was an ebook loan. I got it because it sounded really cool and twisted.
3. Sweet Talk: a book with great writing.
V.E. Schwab’s writing is so crisp and to the point. It has many subtleties and variations. I just fell in love with her style.
4. First Date: a first book of a series that made you want to pursue the rest.
5. Late Night Phone Calls: a book that kept you up all night.
6. Always On My Mind: a book that you cannot stop thinking about.